Re: Unidentified subject!

Members,

I recently signed on to Metastock-List. During this time I have seen a
distinct ATTITUDE problem. With regards to the matter of personal attacks.

First off, I believe there is NO Holy Grail. Any method presented will
always preform best for the creater of it. Being their birth child.

As a dyslexic trader. Lets says I understand and interpret. Ideas and
visuals presentataion differently. I have earned, one never knows what
single bit of shared information could open the door for you.

Asking questions of a method or idea. Is a far cry from personal attacks.
Just because YOU don't understand it. Doesn't mean others don't.

Lets TRY to keep an open mind to the material presented. And ask questions
in a professional matter.

Thank you, Bill