Re: Raff Regression Channels/Andrews Pitchfork

<< Asking questions of a method or idea. Is a far cry from personal attacks.
 Just because YOU don't understand it. Doesn't mean others don't.

 Lets TRY to keep an open mind to the material presented. And ask questions
 in a professional matter.  >>

It is because we have an open mind that all of this has come about.  Mr.
Murrey has been asked numerous times to put his forecasts to the test right
here on the list but he is silent on this issue.  Of course many of us don't
understand his method.  BUT, if he would post three accurate S&P forecasts
right here I bet there will be many that will pay him to understand his
method.  It seems like Mr. Murrey doesn't understand this.