From: "tmurrey" <tmurrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jhl3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: come out from under the rock:
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 11:19:06 -0700

you are the only "cornball" to respond.  Please call 1 800- 473-5901 and
Kevin Long will wear your ... out about how naive you are to the real
world.  Please stay "dumb" a little onger and you will be too old to have
the guts to trade.  Don't waste my time anymore you are hopeless.  Ask your
family to grade your performance. THMurrey