Re: Gann analysis

Richard -

   Thanks for sending the Gann .pcx's.  The one that made sense to me was
"Scrn211.pcx and it looked beautiful!  Currently I am printing the TAOTB
URL and I will see what I can learn from it.

   Currently, I see the logic in applying fixed angle Support/Resistance
lines (Gann Fans) from a low (52-Week Low) point and that as distance
increases from that low point, the distance between those lines becomes
greater.  That is as far as I have gotten.

   Last night I did look at  a few of the issues in my S&P 500 database and
they did not come up so well with Gann Fans.  AA was one of them.  Maybe I
set them up not as well as you might?

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/

---------