RE: ASND

this one should have arrows.
Richard Estes

 ----
From: Richard Estes <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Frank B. Gaylord <fbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 07, 1997 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Gann

You ask alot. it takes years to understand all. Attached is a Gann box
with
arrows noting where S/R is pointed out with the gann lines. Remember these
could have been set in Dec 96 after low was established. Then the magic of
Gann predicts where many reversal points will occur. Like all predictions,
uncertainty exist. But a good tool to have in tool box. This is a Get
chart, I didn't cherry pick it, I had just put up one I had. The TAOTB url
shows how to set one up in other programs
Richard Estes

----