Real Life trade: no bs:

Admist the furor created by Murrey Maths, it would be revealing to see how
Metastock can itself be used to analyze stocks following the method of
Murrey. While Murrey methods seemed to suggest Gann, and if Murrey Maths is
not an indicator by itself, perhaps it is time that someone can program the
techniques of Murrey into one or more simple indicators or templates in
Metastock so that anyone interested need not revert to the tedious task of
hand charting but rely on the powerful cahrting and analysis abilities of
Metastock.

Herein lies the relevance of any stock analysis technique to Metastock-
that it can be programmable to make things faster, convenient and accurate.
As it is, the Murrey site with its charts looked interesting, and might be
telling us something--if we look deeper and be more open. Murrey Maths is a
process, much as other analysis tehniques and indicators are used in like
manner. As Metastock users, we are concerned with outcomes--our trading
bottom line. If Murrey Maths can help improve the lot of Metastock users,
which on face value the charts on the Murrey site seemed to suggest,
perhaps more dicussion is needed in an open manner typical of users of this
list.

Just my two cents worth of opinion,

Peter Lim