Excel links to Metastock6

This was one of W.D. Gann's Tricks where he lied to you all.  He said that
there may be as many as 4 rise/fall up/down high/low extremes over a short
period of time (6 months), so take the 4 and average them and find the
middle and that will be your greatest support/resistence.
 That is not how it works.
 He wanted to confuse you all.
 Besides, I am amazed that so many of you have never understood anything
about W.D. Gann.
 You shouldn't be allowed to buy any software in the future without first
knowing about Elliott (Robert Prichtor was on CNBC-TV last week and said
that his 1987 crash was predictable on the Elliott Wave theory, but he has
been wrong too many times to know what is really happening anymore).
 People are leaving the Elliott wave simply because it never works until
after it is over.  Besides, any man who predicts the future should walk in
the other room and predict what his wife will say or do and I shall call
him a "profit" and divorced.
 Anyway, Elliott stole this grand wave theory from Roger Babson from the
1888's.
The second person everyone should have to study is W. D. Gann.
 He is only the greatest traded in the World ever besides Muneshia Homma
(Japan 1724).  You should have to know him also.  He studied the japanese
rice commodities for 20 years in a row and then deduced the japanese
Candlesticks.
 If you don't know the "great citizen" Steve Nison then you are a slow
learner.  He too has gone past the edge by making a simple 64 candlesticks
harder by giving the average person too much too soon.
And the third person you must be required to learn is me !
 You must understand here and now, I have never asked on of you to buy
anything (except free time to re examine your trading philosophy based on
some other man's math model that only works at extreme highs and lows.
 I want only students who admit to themselves that Nature is governed by
Geometry and symmetry (that is why W.D. Gann quoted Farraday on page 34
(hint of those who are too lazy to search Gann's writings) and so is your
body constucted to visibly show 64 different sets of 3/8 ths and 5/8 ths
distances such as look at your "bird finger"  is not the closet metatarsal
3/8 ths the total legnth of your hand ?
You should have seen that obvious 3/8 ths - 5/8 ths the first time one of
your teenage friends shot you the "finger" when you were a teenager.  We
all did it and did well and often as a gesture of communication.  You don't
really want to be any smarter then you would have to blame your failure on
yourself, not some failing indicatore or Metastock for not giving 125
indicators to waste your "family time" trying to see how profitable any
system was in the past.
The past is of little significance as all those new letters that try and
predict the future too far out from 4 trading days.  The S&P 500 Cash
market closed 5/1000 ths from where I said under Murrey Math Last Frdiay
that it sholud fall to move up any higher that one day.  $ 8,000 invested
in an OEX Option would have netted you more money than you have made
trading your system the whole month of May, because 90.% of this country is
either poor or ignorant.  Only 38.% of all high school students graduate
from the average big city and they can hardly read or write.  P.D. Ospensky
(the great russian philosopher) who discussed the possiblility of the Great
Internal Octave (Murrey Math) in 1917 in Moscow said it in his book on page
136, In Search of the Miraculous, but he said he couldn't apply it to
anything specific.  He visited Newy York City in 1921 and that is where
W.D. Gann found his real knowledge about the Internal Octave (of which you
have 64 sets that you can see starting with your "bird finger" but you are
offended at what your friends say it means yet it means something diggerent
in other countries, but this country thinks they are smart, yet 90.% of all
the knowledge used to day was known at the time Christ traveled the back
roads and the only "bird" he displayed was the "Dove" after the rains.
Since last January, you had an opportunity to make up to $250,000 dollars
off an investment of just $ 8,000 by doing nothing more than getting up and
turning on the t.v. and buying an OEX put or call (depending upon direction
for that day) and closing it out anytime you made more than $ 1,500 duhh!!!
to any so called trading system past the "guts" to commit fast and "sell"
early while the momentum is in your favor.  Remember I am the one who made
11 of 12 OEX Options winners in a row recently.  I don't sit on a hill a
"preach and teach" I do like Mac/arthur and I may lose every now or then
but I do "Retake the Beach."
You would be better served to do as W.D. Gann said don't believe anyone
unless his system has proven to be better and simpler than anyone's.  (and
it takes the least amount of understanding (deductive reasoning: this
country has none).  It is obvious from what is on T.V.  You have to be
"stupid" to allow your children watch the energy "knowledge growth years"
laying on their backs and asking their parents to get them a coke (drugs)
from the pharmacy rather than have them use enough effort to learn to read
and write.
At the time of George Washington 70.% of this country was "dumb" and 33.%
were out of work or "poor."  It's almost that bad today.  Things don't get
better for followers.  They are just convinced that what they are doing is
right.  You do what someone tells is right and don't try to learn for
yourself because you never studied the Socratic method of Discovery.
Everyone hated me the 1st hour and now they want to know more of the
obvious, except the ones who don't have the patience to try and figure any
thing out on their own.  You don't have to listen to me, or like me, but
the markets are going to run to my trading system because it has no choice
as long as "humans" execute the orders (for every person is composed of the
Golden Mean) you have no choice; pure and simple ! No more Church today.
Some people have told me to get off this Intellectual forum, because my
presence was slowing down what was really happening nothing but intelligent
men looking for gnats in a hay stack that would burn up and not reveal what
they were looking for in the1st place.  Go "forward" (CNBC_TV) required
word to use 64 times each day and learn about Munesha Homma, Steve Nison,
W.D. Gann and Murrey Math.  Your family will love you more for passing down
the knowledge of the ages; otherwise you are just another group of
"followers" who has to learn the hard way every time the market goes up too
far it makes a hard correction that you shall "see" very soon and after it
is over you shall see the greatest buying opportunity that has ever existed
(better than the last 6 months)  remember I am the one who told my personal
friends to buy Intel Warrents (100.) when the stock was selling at $ 23.00.
 did you do it ? No, everyone wants confirmation !  "Guts to pull the
trigger" is lacking in 87.% of so called traders.  Remeber that 87.% of all
commodity trades are loser and the advice given them is wrong 75.% of the
time, but you always choose a broker who costs you too much (so you can
blame him when you lose) or who thinks like you.  This is the olnu place
where you should listen to everyone and follow only one (you know wh othat
is), but as soon as someone with 168 I.Q. comes into the forum and sks you
to start querying all these theorms (that don't work in slow markets) you
come to the defense of the very formulas that keep you trapped into past
related trading.  Jenny Sampson is 27 (beautiful) and she over herd me
talikng about a book I was going to write over 2.5 years ago and last week
she called and I met with and gave a book and she took it home and the next
week she came back and had the reversdal points memorized for every market
you trade.  (she knows noting and doesn't care about what they say on T.V.)
you can ";goose" a runner and he will start faster but he will only go as
far as Murrey Math will let him.  There are only 64 different price levels
that all stocks want to reverse on.  Now what 6 year old can't memorize 64
different numbers ?  Is our country that "lazy" or stuped ?  The Odessey
was a big book, but one man was required to memorize it and repeat for days
in a row because that was his job.  The funniest thing I see when I am out
is adults with suits on have to get a pen to take down a phone number when
the phone company found that a Moron 84 I.Q. could remeber a 7 digit number
if you gave him 3 plus 7 (which is an Octave in Murrey Math) plus making
the other two relatvie t one another.  If you haven't read it get the
Memory Book and go to the page with the 100 different words for each digit
between zero and one hundread and go and sit down with your family and
learn somrthing besdies who the Presiden or donald Trump is "trumping."  I
bet your children can learn them all quicker.  Reward them $ 10.00 for each
one they learn and you pay them $ 10.00 for each one you fail.  Since most
people are "Lazy" you won't do it because you have a great piece of
software that is making you a $ 1,000 per week right now.  I have the
dryfus discipline fund and I draw down (for spending money) $ 400.00 per $
5,000 ervy 3 weeks and I trade this Index Fund (S&P 500) just like you get
in and out of your Mutual /Funds.
 I never take more than a two day lose.  How long or lazy are you to see
your proifts evaporate ? Can't pull the trigger can you ?
Greed and lack confidence should be an indicator in all software becasue
the problem is in your "head" not your computer.
I have had too many people come to my seminars and they all have the same
problem that all golfers have (they choke) when they get on the 1st tee
they have to count their score.  Golf is the only game where your failure
is rewarded and counted as excellance via a handicap.  What if you got a
handicap with your relationship with your wife (oops only 50.% of us are
married or divorced) using the same handicapping system ?
My friends buy Harleys to make their 50 year old bodies look 18 and then
they get in the sauna at the YMCA (and you think that they are going to the
North Pole and they have to store fat all the way up to ther necks (62.5%
of America is fat !) just look around at work everyday. (50.% of all
operations is sewing yp the fat so your body isn't lumpy when you go home
after your by-pass fastfood heart surgery.  Isn't America great for what
your freinds will pay for your bad eating habits ?
Debate, when you get an opportunity for rebuttal lets one person learn.
THMurrey