RE: Excel links to Metastock6

Since they are out of the office I think this will help. In excel there is a
menu selection EDIT scroll down and select LINKS then click on update. then it
updates it for you. You can have this done automatically with a macro in excel.

Harley

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:41:26 +1000,
ianm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote...

Harley Meyer