Correlation Analysis

Jim,
  Forgive me if I mis-interpret what you wrote, but are you saying you

would buy ASND at 50, and put a stop at 49 3/4?   Sounds like a
guaranteed way to loose two bits per share.  :-)

ASND has already broken its short term trendline, so I expect more
downside.  Perhaps as low as the 50-day MA at 47.  If it does, I plan
to buy a good sized chunk (for me), and then hold it long-term, while
selling covered calls and maybe some puts.