RE: Correlation Analysis

> Thank you for your post on *trendlines in MetaStock*.  It was most
>
> generous of you to do so.

You could build a lot more complex trading systems using these
formulae, but I would violate the copyright if I just copied my
article to this list.

> </color>Are you affiliated/associated with *Hope Publishing*?  Just
> curious.

Hope Publishing is my private virtual venture which has not been
registered as a company yet as the negotiations are still under way
with content providers, authors, etc.

BTW. I am from Poland and if this venture starts as a company, it
will be registered in Poland. I have no knowledge nor any ties with
similarily named company (companies) abroad.

BTW(2). Apologies to anyone who tried to look at my web page lately.
It is still under construction and looks very ugly.... It should look
better next week.
Jacek Artymiak

 freelance writer, translator, designer, programmer
 http://www.yi.com/home/ArtymiakJacek/home.html
 e-mail: jartymiak@xxxxxxx