Re: Free data.

I haven't taken to read all of this yet but the close or stock price is the
independent and the indicator is the dependent.  Think of a function F(x) = x^2
or F(close) = close^2. The argument x is the independent variable and the value
x^2 is dependent upon x.

Harley
On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 23:55:58 +0000,
Michael Salvucci <salvucci@xxxxxxxx> wrote...