Italian Stock quotation provider

Guy,
     I never had covered calls on ASND because it hit my stop before it hit my
covered call sell price <G>.  I would be interested in getting back in ASND
near the bottom of my short term up trend channel which is currently at 50.
However, I'd have to be stopped out of something else first to free up some
funds.  I'd set a close stop at 49 3/4.

Jim