Re: seek book recommendations ( tech. analysis)

Ed,
     I don't have SNDK in my database, but took a quick look at it on
Telescan.  From a fundamental viewpoint, I like the 73% insider ownership,
last years revenue growth of 53%, and EPS growth of 37%.  The PE at 21 is not
too high considering the EPS growth.  The only real negative is that the Price
to Sales Ratio (PSR)  which I use as a first filter is just a little high at
2.85.  My search criteria drops all stocks with PSRs above 2.1.
     From a TA viewpoint, I wouldn't be in it yet.  It is still in an
Intermediate Term Down Trend Channel formed from the Sept 96 and Feb 97 highs.
 The top of that channel is at 12.84 and I'd want a break out on good volume
before I got in.  Having said that doesn't mean that it won't break out <G>.
I hope it does and if it does you are in at a good price.
     Best of luck!
Jim