RE: Breadth Thrust--Reply to Equis Support

1.  Raff regression channel only gives me a single linear regression line.
This has happened before, but the problem corrected itself when I exited
from metatock and re-entered the rogram.

2. Even though I have set the downloader to automatic split adjustment.  It
is not doing so.  The latest was GE which split 2 for 1.

How can I correct these problems without lsoing my present settings?

Lionel Issen