RE: [RT] stock fundamentals queston

I have long used a combination of fundamentals and technicals in selecting stocks. I believe strong fundamentals provide the underpinning for buying companies in strong sectors with rising earnings while the technicals provide invaluable information in timing entry and exit. Many years ago I wrote my own software which combined Value Line fundamental data with daily price and volume data. I since found a product called High Growth Stock Investor (HGSI) which does a far more advanced job of this. Visit www.highgrowthstock.com for more information.

Earl

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RB
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:41 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] stock fundamentals queston

 For any that use stock fundamentals in their investing-trading or knows about what fundamenrals are the best to look at for stock trading.
 I would like to know what handfull of stock fundamental info you look at and scan or screen for,  to help you decide if the stock may be a good buy or something to stay away from over the near term to mid-term.  The few most of you think are maybe the most important.

 And I am talking about only funfamental stuff not technicals.