Re: [RT] Another equity to consider

Well Ben, you saved me some money today.  When oil was falling this morning, I knew solar stocks would follow it and since two of you on this list felt SOLF would fall before it could climb, I got out early in the trading day.  Then, after it fell $2.00, I bought those shares back at 10.50.  So, I didn't do exactly what you suggested but some serious losses were avoided, thanks to you.

Bob