[RT] stock fundamentals queston

 For any that use stock fundamentals in their investing-trading or knows about what fundamenrals are the best to look at for stock trading.
 I would like to know what handfull of stock fundamental info you look at and scan or screen for,  to help you decide if the stock may be a good buy or something to stay away from over the near term to mid-term.  The few most of you think are maybe the most important.

 And I am talking about only funfamental stuff not technicals.