Re: [RT] I can't get a friggin password on yahoo

Yes, You dened my request for access to the group page a third time....
Twice you removed me by accident as you said while you were cleaning up the
membership roster.

I never received a yahoo password. when this group was formed in 2000 my
subscription was atuomatically moved to the yahoo groups site.
The first two times were early in you reign and you quickly put me back on.
Since then I have asked repeatedly and you have denied me access to the
website....actually last time just last sunday after waiting a week.

Excuse me if I am wrong but a moderator is to chair over a group to lessen
tension and extemeness of a group. Not to become the extremeness. At this
point I think a second assistant moderator might be advisable to consider.
One man rule is always dangerous.

>I am not denying you anything and it isn't my responsibility to keep track
>of your yahoo password!  You are obviously on the list since you just
>posted to it so if you have some problem with the list's web site, take
>that up with the web site owner which is yahoo.com.
>
>Bob
>
>At 08:17 PM 10/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>>Bob this is the 3rd time you denied me access to yahoo rt group web page....
>>
>>Twice you removed me as not being a memeber under this id.....
>>
>>enough is enough.............
>>

>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.