Re: [RT] I can't get a friggin password on yahoo

Just my 2cents:

You DO NOT need to have a YAHOO password to be a
member of a YAHOO group. Once you are a member of a YAHOO
group you can receive and send messages via your
e-mail account.
However, if you want to access the YAHOO home page of the
group, then you require a YAHOO ID & password, i.e. be a member of YAHOO.
Go to www.yahoo.com and register for a mail account or YAHOO group profile.
I can't comment on your removal etc but I can assure you that you
__ARE__  a member of the RT group if you can receive and send messages.

FWIW: I have over 18 years IT experience, am moderator of 2 YAHOO groups,
created & run my website, been with RT for a few years now etc etc

Regards,

--- jfredric@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, You dened my request for access to the group page a third time....
> Twice you removed me by accident as you said while you were cleaning up the
> membership roster.
>
> I never received a yahoo password. when this group was formed in 2000 my
> subscription was atuomatically moved to the yahoo groups site.
> The first two times were early in you reign and you quickly put me back on.
> Since then I have asked repeatedly and you have denied me access to the
> website....actually last time just last sunday after waiting a week.
>
> Excuse me if I am wrong but a moderator is to chair over a group to lessen
> tension and extemeness of a group. Not to become the extremeness. At this
> point I think a second assistant moderator might be advisable to consider.
> One man rule is always dangerous.
>
> >I am not denying you anything and it isn't my responsibility to keep track
> >of your yahoo password!  You are obviously on the list since you just
> >posted to it so if you have some problem with the list's web site, take
> >that up with the web site owner which is yahoo.com.
> >
> >Bob
> >
> >At 08:17 PM 10/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:
> >>Bob this is the 3rd time you denied me access to yahoo rt group web
> page....
> >>
> >>Twice you removed me as not being a memeber under this id.....
> >>
> >>enough is enough.............
> >>

> >>Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Music Unlimited