Re: [RT] I can't get a friggin password on yahoo

If I denied you, how are you able to post to the list now?  If I deny
anyone, it is due to them using a free, web based, mail or prior abuse.  If
you don't fit either of these categories, then I would not have denied a
membership request.

As to mailing me direct, I answer all mail I receive and I do this
religiously so I have no explanation for how this could have happened.

It still seems to me that the problem, (which is still vague to me), must
be with yahoo and not with our mail list.  So, to summarize, you are able
to post so you are on the list.  You can't join the web site because you
don't have a password.  If you register a new name and new password with
yahoo, just mail me and I will sub that new name.

Bob

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM