Re: [RT] New file uploaded to realtraders

At 07:50 AM 10/12/2005 -0400, you wrote:

I applied for membership to this group and have yet to hear from the moderator. Please advise.

JOSEPH ANTHONY

1.  There are no pending memberships on the web site.

2.  If you are not a member of our group, how did you just post to it?

3.  The web site sends out an automatic welcome over my name to each new subscriber.

If I can help explain something to you, all you have to do is mail me directly and that address is also on the web site.

Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS