Re: [RT] I can't get a friggin password on yahoo

This whole thread is very strange.  You are posting to the list which means
you are subscribed to the list and you are unhappy that you can not do
something at the web site .. I don't remember what.. and now you think we
need more moderators because you can't get the web site to work for you due
to the apparent fact you have either lost your yahoo password or you never
had one.

This is what I think is possible.

1.  You have tried to sub with a yahoo.com address or some other free, web
based email and I am not allowing those any more and haven't been for years
since we had trouble with a few people who just got new free addresses when
they were banned.  (This policy does not affect anyone who was already
sub'd with such addresses).

2.  You signed up for digest only but you can't read the digest because you
can't get to the web site and you can't get there because you don't have a
yahoo password and userid which can easily be remedied by signing up at
yehoo.com.

3.  Somehow, these problems have been identified by you as something that
is my fault.  I have tried hard to figure out how this happened and if I
could have done more to accommodate you but I simply fail to see what it
might have been.  Others sign up every week, get their mail, send their
mail and there are no problems.

Now, if I can help you in some manner that I have not done, let me know by
direct mail and I promise that I will work with you to identify how you can
get whatever it is you want, if it is possible.

Bob

Note:  To be certain you get this mail, I have bcc'd it to you directly so
your address did not appear on the main mail list.

At 09:47 AM 10/12/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, You dened my request for access to the group page a third time....
>Twice you removed me by accident as you said while you were cleaning up the
>membership roster.
>
>I never received a yahoo password. when this group was formed in 2000 my
>subscription was atuomatically moved to the yahoo groups site.
>The first two times were early in you reign and you quickly put me back on.
>Since then I have asked repeatedly and you have denied me access to the
>website....actually last time just last sunday after waiting a week.
>
>Excuse me if I am wrong but a moderator is to chair over a group to lessen
>tension and extemeness of a group. Not to become the extremeness. At this
>point I think a second assistant moderator might be advisable to consider.
>One man rule is always dangerous.
>
> >I am not denying you anything and it isn't my responsibility to keep track
> >of your yahoo password!  You are obviously on the list since you just
> >posted to it so if you have some problem with the list's web site, take
> >that up with the web site owner which is yahoo.com.
> >
> >Bob
> >
> >At 08:17 PM 10/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:
> >>Bob this is the 3rd time you denied me access to yahoo rt group web
> page....
> >>
> >>Twice you removed me as not being a memeber under this id.....
> >>
> >>enough is enough.............
> >>

> >>Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

>Yahoo! Groups Links