Re: [RT] EURUSD

Today's early trading resulted in multiple sell signals for the EURUSD. Stop orders should be placed just below today's low.

Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim White
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:09 AM
Subject: [RT] EURUSD

This is confirmation of the potential reversal in the EURUSD . The short
reversal I suggested for Monday occurred then the upside target price was
reached today. Near Impulse Forecaster suggests today and tomorrow as
possible reversal days.I don't yet have a sell signal but traders long the
EURUSD are advised to tighten stops or take profits.
Ben's post suggested an upward wave for the S&P - Near Impulse Forecaster
agrees with this view.

Jim White

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS