[RT] EURUSD

This is confirmation of the potential reversal in the EURUSD . The short
reversal I suggested for Monday occurred then the upside target price was
reached today. Near Impulse Forecaster suggests today and tomorrow as
possible reversal days.I don't yet have a sell signal but traders long the
EURUSD are advised to tighten stops or take profits.
Ben's post suggested an upward wave for the S&P - Near Impulse Forecaster
agrees with this view.

Jim White

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM