[RT] Bryce Gilmore- Trading to Win Seminar

Bryce Gilmore will be in the USA in October and will give a seminar
on his methods about daytrading. This conference is open to all
interested day traders who wish to attend. Focus will be on the CME
E-Mini - and the methods work on anything that is traded in volume.

Here is what he says:

"If you want to see what this business is all about and know what
you have to do to WIN then you had better not miss out on this
event. Come and see how it is possible to trade profitably each and
every day in trending and non trending markets using my Intraday
PRICE ACTION METHOD.
Once you have experienced the methods I use you will wonder why you
hadn't discovered us earlier. As the day unfolds the market becomes
more predictable and all you have to do is just follow the yellow
brick road."

The details can be found at http://www.wavetrader2004.com/id93.htm

Regards,

Yigit Balligil

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM