[RT] Fw: [astrofin] Between the lines or Let it prove it to you II

Title: Message

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [astrofin] Between the lines or Let it prove it to you II

The standard Bradley has a turn  8/30/05

our friend the astrologer Mr. Zimmel has a top 9/1/05  and  Me has a major turn on 9/2/05,

p/c ratio supports the turn too,
the technicals  are saying that  tomorrow hi would not exceed 1224.05 on the cash,
a close above 1218.75 would make me wonder ,,

the   dark moon is in too

Ben

Well folks, I sometimes wonder why we bookish and technnical types don't just pull our noses out of our charts, look around and sniff the air. Try turning on the TV ....Nine refineries in the Gulf are out of commission. The ports are shut down. Exports have stopped and so have imports in one of the most vital commercial hubs of this nation.

Do you think this is going to all be put back together in a week ? A month ? How about six months ?  Or a year maybe ???

If the incredible idiots down there cannot figure out how to load up the same buses that are taking people OUT of the Superdome with bottled water and MREs for the trip IN to the Superdome.....then can we really reasonably expect them to put that place back together before this disaster has had devastating repurcussions for our entire economy, starting with gas rationing, and proceeding from there ?.

The market is heading lower, much, much lower, and it is going to happen sooner rather than later, as participants begin to wake up and discount the massive economic impact of this catastrophe.

As I write this, Pluto is stationing opposite the USA's angular Neptune [on the IC of the Gemini rising chart, and the MH of the Sag. rising chart], completing a T-square to our natal Mars-square-Neptune. This is no small matter. We are in for some very tough times.

Katrina, BTW gathered her force from last week's transiting  Mercury/Mars/Neptune T-Square reaching the height of her fury as Mars squared Neptune last Sunday.....She wasn't fooling around either.

EG

----- Original Message ----- x mon
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:36 PM

We are dead centered between the lines in the sand.
I am currently still short and will let the market make
my decision for me by showing us what it wants to do
with reference to the scenario below.

Cheers,
Darrin

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.