RE: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P update - $18 crude oil

At 10:05 PM 8/7/2004 -0700, you wrote: Right on, Clyde.   The real stoke of genius was to give the money to the top 1% because, given trickle-down's inefficiency, a larger cut can be justified. Let's see, if the top few percent pay something in the neighborhood of 86% of all the income taxes and we have an across the board tax cut, who would get the largest share of that cut?  Surely not those who paid it in the first place?  And who is it that provide new jobs and start new businesses?  Is it the low income folks?  Or could it be those who have already had success in life?  Well, to hell with them, let them pay 100% of the taxes! Bob p.s. ... Soon, someone will call for an end to political posts to this list and I'll agree with them even though I am contributing to the discussion.  I guess I need to get to my moderating duties beginning with myself. Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.