Re: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P update - $18 crude oil

The only scenario which I see sending oil back to $28 is a global economic
recession and I rate the probability of that as being high. I think it would
take a global depression to get back to $18. While crude is very extended, the
fact is that Asia is importing more and OPEC had it right when they said they
were out of production capacity ... another million barrels from SA will make
little difference if the global economy continues to hum.

Are you referring to the figures from the household survey or other
statistics from the employer survey?

Earl
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr