Re: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P update - $18 crude oil

      There was an interesting experiment in MA
      recently where they amended their tax returns to include the option
      of paying more voluntarily.  Slightly more than 300 people chose
      to pay more and kerry was not one of them.

      Depending upon what statistician you choose
      to believe we already spend over 2/3 of our budget on entitlement
      programs.  For those who believe that is not enough, well, you can
      always put your money where your mouth is.