RE: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P update - $18 crude oil

IMHO only in
conjunction with a severe worldwide recession or depression will we see that $18
price.
But given Japan's
and Bush's disasterous economic track record, it's a
possibility.
Wild card is
China...will they make dumb policy decisions ?
Russia has
already proven it's stupidity.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mr.ira
  [mailto:mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 2:52
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Fwd:
  Bond and S&P update
  We saw it several years back and we could see it
  again.  It is $3 oil that we will never see again in our life time.
  One can thank Henry Kissinger for that one.
  <BLOCKQUOTE