Re[2]: [RT] Re: DAYTRADING THE QQQs

Hello Charles,

I'm inclined to offer up a different view of paper trading. You can
read about flying an airplane all day long. You can go to all of the
ground schooling that is offered. You can spend days talking to people
who fly and ask all of the questions. That will in no way help you
when it is time for you to climb behind the stick/wheel of that plane
and fly it. No different with paper trading. Until you actually place
your real trade you wont discover what most of us have discovered. The
issue is not your system...it is you. 90% of trading is dealing with
your own psychology/experiences when taking a real risk.

Your true training starts with puting on real trades with real bucks at
risk.

At sometime any system all systems experience downturns...losses of
real dollars. What will be formost at that moment is the question what
will you do?

--
Thank you,
MS