  >From:
  mjs720

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Charles Meyer
  Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:21
  AM
  Subject: Re[2]: [RT] Re: DAYTRADING THE
  QQQs
  Hello Charles,I'm inclined to offer up a different view
  of paper trading. You canread about flying an airplane all day long. You
  can go to all of theground schooling that is offered. You can spend days
  talking to peoplewho fly and ask all of the questions. That will in no way
  help youwhen it is time for you to climb behind the stick/wheel of that
  planeand fly it. No different with paper trading. Until you actually
  placeyour real trade you wont discover what most of us have discovered.
  Theissue is not your system...it is you. 90% of trading is dealing
  withyour own psychology/experiences when taking a real risk.Your
  true training starts with puting on real trades with real bucks
  atrisk.At sometime any system all systems experience
  downturns...losses ofreal dollars. What will be formost at that moment is
  the question whatwill you do?Tuesday, May 4, 2004, 7:28:59 PM, you
  wrote:CM> Thank you all............chasCM>   -----
  Original Message ----- CM>   From: rascal22dog
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  CM>   Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 5:45
  PMCM>   Subject: [RT] Re: DAYTRADING THE
  QQQsCM>   Chas,CM>   The purpose of
  papertrading is to see whether the system/approach youCM>
  are using is working and whether you can place the trades
  properlyCM>   and efficiently.  You will need everything
  to paper trade that youCM>   will need for "live"
  trading.  So, while the previous post is a CM>   little
  brusque, it is correct. Start with education and
  determineCM>   what time-frame, style, etc. of trading suits
  you.  Then develop aCM>   system/approach and try it out
  by papertrading.CM>   Good
  luck.CM>   --- In <A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Charles Meyer" <<A
  href="">chaze@x...>CM>
  wrote:CM>   > Group-CM>   >
  CM>   > I apologize for this dumb question; but could
  someone provide meCM>   direction and guidance on how to get
  started daytrading the QQQs?CM>   The issues I'm concerned
  with are:CM>   > CM>   > *
  Learning to Paper TradeCM>   > *
  BrokersCM>   > *  Automated Trading Platforms
  (automatic order entry systems)CM>   >
  CM>   > I've seen info about some of the many Interactive
  Broker thirdCM>   party add ons such as:  bracket
  trader, autotrader, buttontrader,CM>   ninjatrader,
  tradingsimulation.    To further complicate matters;
  IBCM>   also has their own automated trading platform; Trader
  Work Station.CM>   > CM>   > Can
  someone please chime in on what is necessary to just get
  CM>   started paper trading?  CM>
  > CM>   > Thank you for the favor of your valued
  replies.CM>   > CM>   >
  ChasCM>   > ===CM>   Yahoo! Groups
  Links--Thank you,MS------------------------ Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill
  Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com.  Free
  s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo!
  Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/<*>
  <A
  href="">realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/