  >From:
  rascal22dog

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 5:45 PM
  Subject: [RT] Re: DAYTRADING THE
  QQQs
  Chas,The purpose of papertrading is to see whether the
  system/approach you are using is working and whether you can place the
  trades properly and efficiently.  You will need everything to paper
  trade that you will need for "live" trading.  So, while the previous
  post is a little brusque, it is correct. Start with education and
  determine what time-frame, style, etc. of trading suits you.  Then
  develop a system/approach and try it out by papertrading.Good
  luck.--- In <A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Charles Meyer" <chaze@x...>
  wrote:> Group-> > I apologize for this dumb question;
  but could someone provide me direction and guidance on how to get started
  daytrading the QQQs?  The issues I'm concerned with are:>
  > *  Learning to Paper Trade> *  Brokers>
  *  Automated Trading Platforms  (automatic order entry
  systems)> > I've seen info about some of the many Interactive
  Broker third party add ons such as:  bracket trader, autotrader,
  buttontrader, ninjatrader, tradingsimulation.    To further
  complicate matters; IB also has their own automated trading platform;
  Trader Work Station.> > Can someone please chime in on what is
  necessary to just get started paper trading?  > > Thank
  you for the favor of your valued replies.> > Chas>
  === Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit
  your group on the web, go to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/<*>
  <A
  href="">realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/