[RT] Near Impulse on futures

For several weeks I have been monitoring the performance of the Near Impulse
forecaster and TEN's system for filtering the forecasts for commodity
futures. The performance in the equities market is well documented.
 This week it appears to have two more successful forecasts. On 10/20 it
signaled a buy on corn after a 4 day decline. Corn has spiked upward for 3
days since.
On 10/22 it signaled a buy for Pork Bellies. Today a reversal occurred after
5 down days.
Today I am getting sell signals for cotton and a buy signal for lumber.
These signals are good for two days. We shall see.
Jim White
PivotTrader.com
Home of the Near Impulse Forecaster

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511