[RT] UK / European traders: Building a virtual arcade

Recently I visited a couple of trading bureaux / arcades in London to
see whether they could give me something which I don't have at
present while working from home.

Financially they wouldn't really.  Savings on commish would be made
up for in desk rental, travel and accomodation expenses, more or
less.  This might not be the case for STIR scalpers, but for someone
like me who trades a few times a day maximum, it will be.

That said there's one thing they may - MAY - have that I can't get at
present:  Immediate, easy bouncing around of ideas and observations
with a couple of others.  Discussion groups and other text-based chat
only go so far, they're not immediate and they're distracting at the
wrong times.

So, what about telepresence instead ?  Bandwidth is cheap these days,
and videoconferencing systems aren't too expensive either.  For the
equivalent of one month's desk rental you could run a conferencing
system for a year.

Would anyone be interested in ganging up and trying this ?  If yes,
please say so.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!