[RT] Answer my friend

Well all ... I have a friend who wrote me and asked that I pose his
question to this list since I have told him there are some MM's here and
other floor officials.  So, here is a cut a paste of his question.

"So Bob .. ask them for me why it is when I look at level II I see almost
all 100 share amounts to buy and sell.   I want to know how someone can be
selling or buying all those tiny lots and paying commissions and still
making a dime?  I can see the floor trader showing a 100 lot just as a
"floor" or "ceiling" but I see a heck of a lot of 100 share lots passing by
and just can't figure out why or who or how so how about asking your list?"

So, who would like to answer my pal?    I started to but then decided that
we have people here who can do a better job than I could.

Bob

Is your business paying to much?
Affordable insurance and benefits packages for Less.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jCP0DB/E.mEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM