Re: [RT] Answer ?

Earl

Great message!

I have only one main point of disagreement, which is your concern about
the vulnerability of a service economy in a severe recession. I would
argue that service economies are more flexible, and therefore should be
more robust than a manufacturing-based economy in bad times.

As for the future, I think it is inevitable that we end up with
inflation as the only way to restrain imports and to solve the credit
bubble.

Regards
DanG