Re: [RT] Answer my friend

Brown is $5 for limit orders?  I had always thought the $5 was for market
orders only ...  (I think my last market order was in April of last
year).  I've been satisfied with Datek's service .. they have been bought
by Ameritrade now but the interface is the old Datek server base while the
new commission rate is $10.99 for all orders regardless of size or
type.   (Limit, market, stop limit, etc.).

Bob

At 02:03 PM 10/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I prefer Brown & Co at $5 for everything up to 5,000 shares.  Their
>executions have been good and their options commissions a low.

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM