Re: [RT] Answer my friend

Earl,

what is your view of things at the moment.? The USA to me looks like the
big titantic sinking and nothing is going to help.
Monetary policy will be ineffective - and close to zero just like Japan.
Everyone due to Superfunds are heavily weighted to equities, the ageing
population and risk aversion will drive markets in my mind, and will
particularly drive equity markets down. The information ratio will
become the new focus.

Cash and bonds will rule for the next 15 years.