[RT] GEN: INTRUST: SUPREME COURT DENIES STAY/ACCOUNTS NOW RELEASED

From: <A
href="mailto:cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>chuck
gorney
To: <A href="mailto:jboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=jboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Jim Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 1:04 PM
Subject: Supreme Court Ruling

By order of the Supreme Court of Illinois this morning,
motions
for continueing the Appellate Court's Stay and a Supervisory
order continuing the stay were denied.

We will spend the rest of today completing the internal
processes necessary to begin the release of the accounts.  We will begin
termination and distribution  of accounts Wednesday morning.

A copy of the Court Order is being posted on the Intrust Web
Site.

Charles A. GorneyExecutive Vice PresidentMillennium
Trust Company, LLC15255 So. 94th Avenue, Third FloorOrland Park, IL
60462866-211-2489

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor