[RT] Tradesation Systems

I have been using a system written for Tradestation
that has been working very well. It has generated returns of better than 10% per
month on actual trades when I have used it. My question is......what happens
when you optimize a system on Tradestation? I have heard that it actually
changes the code. I obviously am happy with the results.....am just curious as
to why the results are different when I optimize the syatem.

Sean

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor