[RT] GEN: INTRUST ACCOUNTS EXIT STRATEGY.....

From: <A
href="mailto:cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>chuck
gorney
To: <A href="mailto:jboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=jboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Jim Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 5:25 PM
Subject: Advisor Alert

Please Note:

Since we announced the release of all restrictions of all
accounts, phones have been ringing non-stop.

99% of these calls are from accountholders in the queue asking
for partial distributions.  Please remind your clients of the following
procedural/processing rules that were instituted several weeks ago and relayed
to all Advisors.

1.  For accounts in the queue, there will be no
partial distributions.

2.  Hardship requests will be subjected to the
utmost review and documentation requirements, particularly those from clients
with a high number in the queue.

3.  Established regular/periodic distributuions will
continue to be processed including those for accounts in the queue.

4.  No new periodic distributions will be established for
any account in the queue.

These rules exist for clear and practical reasons.  We do
not have (nor are we willing to bear the expense of acquiring) the resources
necessary to process/handle accounts in the queue more than once.  Nor are
we going to honor requests by clients trying to skirt their position in the
queue by making partial withdrawl requests.

We appreciate your cooperation in communicating this to your
clients in the queue.

Chuck

Charles A. GorneyExecutive Vice PresidentMillennium
Trust Company, LLC15255 So. 94th Avenue, Third FloorOrland Park, IL
60462866-211-2489

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor