Re: Re[2]: [RT] Re: Virii

>I use Proxomitron, but there are several others that work well
with>Opera.

Well, a google scan led me on a
wild search of sites with cyrillic character sets, multiple re-directs, dead
ends (Ziff Davis).  After the first 11 were dead ends, I finally came up
with a site that had a "Download here" buried in the middle of a wordy
narrative.  I declined to d/l.  By that point, I was highly impressed
- the wrong way!!!  I think I'll stay where I am with my collection of M$
crap made liveable by Norton, McAfee, Cookie Crusher, Popup Killer,
Lavasoft's Ad-aware, Ping Plotter, Silicon Prairie's Mem
Turbo.

Thanks &
regards,
Mike