Re[4]: [RT] Re: Virii

On Tuesday, November 27, 2001, 12:34:44 PM, Mike Higgs wrote:

>>I use Proxomitron, but there are several others that work well with
>>Opera.

MH> Well, a google scan led me on a wild search of sites with cyrillic
MH> character sets, multiple re-directs, dead ends (Ziff Davis).
MH> After the first 11 were dead ends,

It seems that Prox has changed their web host, and many of the links
were broken, I guess, except for older versions. You might try :
http://proxomitron.cjb.net/

Also, try the Opera newsgroups at news.opera.no. They have a lot of
good info and are very helpful. I suspect if you asked for suggestions
for cookie programs, they could list a few for you. I seem to remember
seeing that the latest version of Cookie Pal worked OK with Opera.

HTH,

ztrader

E-mail viral marketing - with FastTree
Email to 50. You might reach 500.