Re: [RT] elliot-wave chart for csco, emc, msft, ibm

I noticed from your CSCO weekly chart your wave 4 retracements are from the
start of wave 1 (retracement of the entire move) FWIW.

Don,
     My count has a completed 5-wave move. GET has CSCO in a wave 4 retracement : >) If you notice my big blue #'s I have a 5 where GET has a three.

Regards,
Lenny

PS - Miner teaches you to use both the 1-3 and wave 3 retracements for a wave 4. Any area of confluence between the two is a likely area to hold.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor