Re: [RT] elliot-wave chart for csco

Don, thanks for your response. As always, you make good sense. However, I have one
comment about the OSC. A seasoned trader once made a comment that I'll never forget.
His said OSC and every other such indicator is only a derivative of price and volume,
and being such, they aren't as accurate as analyzing price and volume itself. So,
looking back at the oscillator on the weekly csco chart you'll see that it follows the
stock price, but it doesn't have the exact amplitude. So, to me, it has no value. Also,
I don't see any stress on volume in AGET. To me, volume is the fuel that propels the
car. You can have 1,000 horsepower under the hood, but without gas, the car won't run.

I would also like to thank you for wanting to follow-up with AGET historic forecasts
for weekly csco. That would really be interesting. As for the stock I mentioned, it was
CyberCare (cybr). I believe we were looking at it around 8/2000.

Ralph Volpe

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.