Re: [RT] Layoff's continue to increase

RT's,

I'm from the Dulles Corridor outside of Washington DC (considered Silicon
Valley East).  I know three people laid off from telecom/computer companies.
  Theses are people with a lot of expendable income and a debt.  If things
don't improve they will have to start liquidating 401k's to pay bills.

Observations from the east,
Howard