[RT] a Cookie killerpossible solution for hacker problem

I know that this isnt the answer that we actually need to stop hakers
from cookie manipulation but until Microsoft gets a patch working
this is what Im doing

A) Get a firewall !!!
there are plenty of good ones out there this will at least let you
know if aomeone is looking to comprimise  your system

B) get a cookie remover/deleter  Im using on from analogx called
cookie wall it can be set to automatically delete cookies  or you can
pick which ones you want to keep or remove automatically or can just
delete them manually Its free the website is http://www.analogx.com

C) DELETE your temp internet files every so often 3x day works for me
how go to ie explorer tools internet options in the temp internet
files area use the delete files button  THis will also help you load
pages faster from the net nothing for IE to check every time for
newer pages

best I can think of at this time  happy trading

-al