Re: [RT] Lowlife dickhead

I am sorry for being rude & insulting. Reason was I was annoyed & angry when
my anti-virus software caught it. I am extremely careful and scared sh_t of
anything disturbing my PCs during the trading session,
especially with trading being as difficult as it is these days & trends
changing every 5 minutes one needs additional complications like one needs a
hole in one's head.
But one should not be rude. My unsolicited advice is to invest the $50 or so
to get anti-virus software; there is also free anti-virus software but one
gets what one pays for...