Re: [RT] Lowlife dickhead

There are many virii out there and some are not so easily detected as
others ... even with McAfee or any of the other myriad of detectors and
cleaners.  What is important is to remember that nearly all virii sent is
sent without the knowledge of the sender and is no excuse for the loss of
all decorum and manners.   Being a good trader is a desirable ability,
being a gentleman is more desirable.  As a long time list member, I
apologize to Martin for the treatment he received.

Bob